Summer holiday July 8 to September 5, 2022
There is plenty to do during your holiday!
We collected a nice set of activities, specifically for you. This makes your stay at Park Berkenrhode even more fun! Quickly check the activities for 2022 below.
Calendar Fall holiday
The heated outdoor pool is heated fully sustainably and is energy-neutral! The bathing water is heated by power we generate ourselves through a heat pump combined with solar collectors & solar panels.
Because of low temperatures at night, the water in our outdoor pool is not warmer than 20 degrees. We expect the swimming pool to be open until October 30th latest.
- Discover the beautiful Veluwe while hiking or cycling. Follow fun hiking and cycling routes, starting right at the park. Various types of routes are waiting for you in the homes!
- Head out with forest ranger Ruud. Join the hike, follow trails, and discover the secrets of the Roekelse Bos next door. On Sunday morning, and in the main season also on Wednesday night. Check the calendar below for exact dates. Depends on weather Prior reservation through our reception is compulsory. Adults €10 per person, children 4-12 years € per person. Limited places available. Meet up at the fountain at our Le Grand Café.
- Free children's entertainment for our youngest holiday guests! Dance along to the morning gymnastics, join arts and crafts, and fun activities are organized!
- Go on an adventure in the Veluwe Safari Express. Board the safari cart and be surprised by the beautiful nature around our park! The nature guide will tell you all you need to know about the impressive Veluwe. Meet up and board at our Le Grand Café. Check the calendar below for exact dates. Prior reservation through our reception is compulsory. Limited places available. Adults €20 per person, and children under 16 €15 per person. Ride duration +/- 2 hours.
- Go on bike safari with guide Sander! Get on your bike and join this +/- 2-hour informative and fun cycling tour. The tour will start at our reception and leads through beautiful nature reserves Sander can tell a lot about. Check the calendar below for exact dates. Depending on weather! Prior reservation through our reception is compulsory. 10 a.m.-12 p.m. €10 per person, children 7-12 (on own bike) €5 per person, children in a child seat join for free. Bring your own bike, or rent a bike through our reception beforehand.
- Cozy Tuesday nights with the Bingo family of the Veluwe! Amazing prices to be won! Will you take home the grand prize? Entry from 7 p.m., start at 7.30 p.m. The bingo takes place in our Le Grand Café.